Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oslo in November

Hey everyone. Well, it has been a long time since I last posted, and I have many trips and experiences to tell you all about. I am presently home in California after spending 10 months in Europe. I think that now is the best time to catch up on documenting my experiences abroad. I am certain that many details have simply been lost to the sands of time and my memory, but I will do my best to document what I do remember of it all and all the important stuff. Enjoy!

I took a trip to Oslo in November 2007. One of my friends, Antti, had told me that he and some of his friends were planning on going to a weekend cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo and back. It seemed like a good experience, so I decided to join. I had not been to Norway for a while so I was happy to go back. We only had part of the day to spend in Oslo, since we arrived in the morning and left for home the evening of that same day. Antti and I decided to visit the Royal Palace and Vigeland Sculpture Park. We also went to downtown Oslo before we boarded the ship to have a pizza and a beer, which was something like $30. Oslo is an expensive city. After our meals, we boarded the ship and cruised back home. It was a fun time indeed. =)


Arriving in Oslo

Royal Palace in Oslo

Vigeland Sculpture Park

Vigeland Sculpture Park

Vigeland Sculpture Park

Oslo University

Oslo

The Parliament

Oslo

Me enjoying some Norwegian brew

No comments: